apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@rkbloom.net
Subject Re: apr/apr-util python dependence
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:03:29 GMT

I would double-check this personally.  I just recently finished a project that
asked customers to build an Apache module that depended on autoconf, automake,
and libtool.  Even though I ran the equivalent of buildconf, the users needed to
have all three tools.  That may have been because of automake, but I can't be
sure and no longer have the project to double check it.

Ryan