apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <sas...@schumann.cx>
Subject Re: updated port of gen-build.py
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:39:56 GMT
> Should I assume that this is broken on the same platforms where
> gen-build.py is broken (where a mix of unix and system-specific
> code is used)?

    The shell script uses similar logic, so I am afraid it might
    have similar issues as well.  I suppose you refer to this
    rule deciding which objects to compile:

    If a particular module (mmap, memory, etc) lacks a
    platform-specific subdirectory, fall back to a generic
    implementation (which happens to be unix all the time).
    Compile all *.c files found in the selected subdirectory.

    If that rule is inadequate, how would an adequate rule look
    like?

    For reference, I'm attaching gen-build.sh's current output.

    - Sascha