apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: getaddrinfo() on HP-UX 11i
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:50:45 GMT
Madhu,

Is this dependant on the version of 11i? I've seen comments that
lead me to believe there is no support available for IPv6 in
11i v1.0 (11.11), that there is IPv6 support available for
11i v1.5 (11.20) and v1.6 (11.22) (via TOUR v1.0 I believe), and
that IPv6 ships as part of 11i v2.0 (11.23).

Am I confused? Or were you responding specifically to information
that Jeff gave about the version he was working with?

Thanks,

Paul J. Reder

--
Paul J. Reder