apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: updated port of gen-build.py
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:21:32 GMT
On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 08:54:37PM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> I thought we did have makefiles (or maybe it is the windows build) that
> does just that, build what is in $platform, and additionally compile all
> files in unix/ that doesn't have a counterpart in $platform.

Well, the Windows and NetWare builds are hand-maintained, so they can pull
files from wherever they want :-). In truth, this might complicate the
auto-generation of their builds. We may have to do the #include trick for
these platforms, too (or add some more logic to gen-build).

For the others, I don't recall, but I'm curious to find out more from the
people who know more than me :-)

Cheers,
-g

--