apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: updated port of gen-build.py
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:50:04 GMT
On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 08:41:08AM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Should I assume that this is broken on the same platforms where gen-build.py is
> broken (where a mix of unix and system-specific code is used)?

Eh? I'm not sure that I understand this "brokenness" ... can you explain?

As I understand it, if a mix is needed, then we pull in the relevant unix
code with a .c file that simply does a #include. For example, see
file_io/os2/fullrw.c. I don't recall that we ever had a Makefile that
built code from *another* directory, so the only option was to use a
#include to pull that code in.

Thanks,
-g

--