apr-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Rodrigues <rodr...@crodrigues.org>
Subject Re: Fix build on amd64 platform by importing new config.{guess,sub}
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:14:20 GMT
On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 10:00:25PM +0000, Joe Orton wrote:
> Thanks for looking at this Craig.  I notice you have left he conflicting
> matches in the case statements, e.g.
>
>     *:OS390:*:* | *:OS/390:*:*)
>        echo s390-ibm-os390
> and then
>     *:OS/390:*:*)
>         echo i370-ibm-openedition
>         exit 0 ;;
>
> this is really the problem which needs to be fixed...

It didn't make sense to me why things were like
that.  When I merged the Apache-specific bits into
autoconf 2.59's config.guess file, I just
left things the way they were.

Really, someone from the Apache project
should make a patch and submit it to the
autoconf maintainer:

# Originally written by Per Bothner <per@bothner.com>.
# Please send patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>.  Submit a context
# diff and a properly formatted ChangeLog entry.

Alternatively, there is a web-based submission form at:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=autoconf&func=additem

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://crodrigues.org