apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/xml Makefile.in
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:22:29 GMT
On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 11:29:59AM +0000, Joe Orton wrote:
> Very nice! It doesn't seem to work however :) The dependencies are
> missing "include/" in the header filenames in build-outputs.mk:

hehe... sorry about that. I put in the header dependency more or less "at
the last moment." It looked okay, so I committed. Obviously, I never did a
test build after that :-(  (all the prior builds were going so well...)

> something like this fixes it for me (and also the HEADERS definitions to
> fix exports.c generation in a VPATH build), maybe there is a prettier
> way to do it:

Good enough for now. Thanks!  (not sure if there is anything better;
nothing immediately obvious)

Cheers,
-g

--