This is the third time I'm asking this question. Can anyone please tell me how to use some built in feature of the apr memory pool module to move a sub-pool to under another pool? Our software makes use this type of feature to pass messages from on layer to another where each layer has its own pool. We simply want to take the entire sub-pool and assign it to a new parent.

We are considering the use of APR memory pool feature in our commercial product but I have not been too impressed with the support out there.

Dipak M. Patel
Email:   dipakp@atinet.com
Phone: 408-350-7038    408-350-7021 (fax)
www.atinet.com