apr-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <efl...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: what about 2.1.0 ?????
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:41:38 GMT
Hi,
> What ship?  Did 2.1.0 actually go anywhere?  Seems from the folks
> complaining that they didn't feel we ever released it.
correct - but I believe Justin meant APR 1.0 and not httpd...
and with APR I've the same feeling than he:
all those doing development fetch from CVS, and therefore they are on APR 1.0 and httpd-2.1-dev...
so people have already started to rely on 1.0 version; I self patched mod_jk / mod_jk2 recently
to work with APR 1.0, and others did probably with other 3rd party mods...

Guenter.