apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Somasundaram, Karthik (ISS Mountain View)" <ksomasunda...@iss.net>
Subject RE: apr rmm
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:36:33 GMT

Thanks
karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthieu Estrade [mailto:apache@moresecurity.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 12:48 AM
To: Somasundaram, Karthik (ISS Mountain View)
Subject: Re: apr rmm

Hi,

You can look into modules/experimental/util_ldap* to see rmm code in the
ldap cache.
It's still experimental and the ldap auth is buggy under solaris, i
dunno what happen on windows too. What i know is it's working on linux
and freebsd.

Matthieu

Somasundaram, Karthik (ISS Mountain View) wrote:

>Any of you have experience in using RMM(Relocatable Memory Module) to create link list
and hash tables and access it across processes on Windows or Solaris environments.