apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: Apr_poll
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:39:21 GMT
I tried to read the examples about apr_poll in test directory of apr but
it's very hard.

Is there any docs about apr_poll? No docs is in the web page
http://apr.apache.org and no docs about apr is with the software.

In this way is very hard to use apr for a new user.

For example there is no dcs about all these define

#define APR_POLLIN 0x001 00087
#define APR_POLLPRI 0x002 00088
#define APR_POLLOUT 0x004 00089
#define APR_POLLERR 0x010 00090
#define APR_POLLHUP 0x020 00091
#define APR_POLLNVAL 0x040

What are the differences ?

Can someone tell me how to use apr_poll or where I can find more docs?

Thanks very much

--Marco