apr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: PATCH: apr_reslist_invalidate
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 02:22:24 GMT
>>I'm proposing the following patch, though I'm not sure whether
>>or not we should free_container in the event of destroy_resource
>>returning an error(?)

I think that your patch has the correct behavior.  If you look at the
reslist_cleanup function it will also not free the container if the
destroy_resource returns an error.

This is a very useful addition to resource lists, allowing things like
client sockets once invalid to be easily removed from the pool.  It is
functionality that is needed as reslists usage increase.  Can someone
please commit this patch?

-chip