apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dipak Patel <Dip...@atinet.com>
Subject Memory pools -- support for moving a sub-pool from one pool to an other
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:46:46 GMT
This is the third time I'm asking this question. Can anyone please tell me
how to use some built in feature of the apr memory pool module to move a
sub-pool to under another pool? Our software makes use this type of feature
to pass messages from on layer to another where each layer has its own pool.
We simply want to take the entire sub-pool and assign it to a new parent.

We are considering the use of APR memory pool feature in our commercial
product but I have not been too impressed with the support out there.

Dipak M. Patel
Email:   dipakp@atinet.com
Phone: 408-350-7038    408-350-7021 (fax)

View raw message