apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: apr_socket_recv
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:03:58 GMT
Ok,

but I can't understand how it is useful.

In real case, you don't know what the reply is and it's length: so you
malloc a buffer big enough and then you read the input.

I suppose that the pointer len tells you the number of bytes read. So
how can you use this information? I think that only the return state of
apr_socket_recv is important.

This is why I have asked these questions.

Regards

--Marco