apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: apr_socket_recv
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:37:26 GMT
Hi Jeff,

thanks very much for your reply.

Sorry but I'm new to apr and when I tried to click on apr-docs link in
http://apr.apache.org/ I can't find anything.

So I have a small question on you reply.

I can find:

- EOF controlling if the return state of apr_socket_recv is APR_EOF.
- an error if  the return state is != APR_SUCCESS

Is it ok?

The reply of my system is dynamic so I suppose that if apr_socket_recv
replies APR_EOF all my data has been read.

Is it ok?

Thanks and regards

--Marco