apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: New release?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:43:47 GMT
Lev Serebryakov wrote:

>   Is here any plans for relesa separate apr-0.9.5 or even apr-1.0
> distribution?
>   AFAIK, there was plans to release apr-1.0 at 19/Nov/2003...
>   Is here any new timelines, etc?

I dunno about 0.9.5.

For 1.0:

The only issue I know of which is presently considered a showstopper for 1.0 is
fixing some of the atomic APIs to return a value.  I can't guess when this will
be resolved, other than "sooner if somebody steps up to help come to
conclusions or fix up/test the required code changes."

There was a lot of focus on putting out a release back in November at
Apachecon, but some nagging issues to resolve were re-discovered, and available
time since then has been taken up resolving those issues instead of preparing a
release.