apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: yanking some unnecessary networking apis from 1.0... time to holler
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:54:46 GMT
We can mark them in the 0.9.x branch as deprecated, and we can simply yank
them from the 1.0 development line. The whole point of the major version
change is to flush out functions like this.

Same for apr_poll() for that matter. It should just go; Justin explained
the reasons/rationale very well.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/