apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@apache.org>
Subject [ADDON] db1 hash package
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:38:39 GMT

Dunno if it's relevant, or applicable, or even needed (except for me).

I've ported the netbsd's db hash lib to win32 and linux.
The reason is that the only non-gnu hashing package is sdbm, with the
1008 bytes key/value pair size limit, so it's useless for most purposes
the larger sizes is required (some caching module, etc...).
I've named the package as bdbm (it's negotiable :-).
It doesn't use apr for i/o (tried to change the original as minimum as
possible using mostly preproc defines).

Tested on win32 and RH9.0 with HEAD apr/apr-util.

Tar file should be unpacked to apr-util/dbm/

View raw message