apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: problems compiling flood
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:26:59 GMT
>>> You may have less grief (if you are checking out from CVS) to continue
>>> to checkout from the tag APR_0_9_BRANCH (and the corresponding tag
>>> APU_0_9_BRANCH on apr-util).
>>
>> I am not sure, and Sander Striker last weekend was not sure, what is
>> actually going on in APR branching: for instance APR 0.9.4 seems to have
>> been rolled from HEAD instead of the branch.
>
> Moving discussion to APR...
>
> ...and researching.  But looking at only CHANGES 0.9.4 it seemed sane...

OK... I was looking at STATUS, from the POV that this wile would be edited
to list the release numbers and dates. Its APR_0_9_4 tag was laid on 1.192
of that file. Apparently there have been no status changes since the branch
tag was laid, so CVS has not seen fit to actually create a versioned STATUS
file.

So, I hereby eat my words.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                 sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                    Voice: (415) 856 4214

PGP FP: 7A8D B189 E871 80CB 9521  9320 C11E 7B47 964F 31D9

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message