apr-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@opendemand.com>
Subject Patches for bug found in APR sockets
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:48:33 GMT
  Attached are the diffs to the three operating system files for
apr_socket_connect() within sockets.c
Good idea to make sure these work within Unix & OS2 environment; I
compiled under Win32.
The patch should address the issue below.

-Norman Tuttle, developer, OpenDemand Systems, ntuttle@opendemand.com