apr-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Lamb <sl...@slamb.org>
Subject Re: Is there any wrapper lib using C++
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:04:51 GMT
Robert Luo wrote:
> Hi, all:
>     Could anybody tell me that if there exists any lib which wrap the
> apr into C++ class?
>
> BR.

I have an afternoon's work toward a Subversion C++ API at
<http://www.slamb.org/projects/svnapi/>. There's not much there
(especially in the APR classes), but it still beats starting from
scratch. There are some ideas you can take from the SVN classes; the
style I set up for handling exceptions should make it quite slick to
convert between the C-style and C++-style ones. And I reused the boost
function class for Subversion's callbacks, which is much friendlier to
deal with than the original C API.

If you end up doing anything with this code, please let me know.

Scott Lamb