Hi,

I am trying to port my module based on Apache1x to IHS 2.0.42(which is based on Apache2x) on AIX.

In Apache1x module, I used a function for check access. Now I have registered a hook ap_hook_access_checker and passed that function as the parameter.

Later on I am trying to access a particular HTTP header using the apr_table_get function. However, this function is not returning any value for the header, however I could clearly see the header in the browser using a cgi perl script.

Moreover, I have an installation of Apache 2.0.47, on which my ported code works fine.

Any pointers why the same should fail on HIS when it is working on Apache or do I need to use any other hooking function as an alternative to the function I used to specify in the access check parameter of my Apache 1x module.

Thanks

Swapan.