apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jagunet.com>
Subject Re: [patch] Re: apr-util/dbm/sdbm page sizes
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:07:47 GMT
++1 on concept and I'll be actually doing some
testing soon.

One problem is just that mod_ssl uses the default APR
dbm which is the (non-optimal) sdbm. A cool fix would
be to allow SSLSessionCache to pick out the underlying
dbm implementation, since we have those hooks in APR
anyway. But error detection/correction would be
interesting because of the linked nature of those
dbm libs.

As far as storage of that "private" information regarding
sizes, one thought would be to place them into the
APR dbm datum types... Looking into that now :)