apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Apache1x port to IHS2x query
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:59:20 GMT
Swapan Gupta wrote:

> I am trying to port my module based on Apache1x to IHS 2.0.42(which is
> based on Apache2x) on AIX.

dev@apr is for Apache portable run-time questions, not for Apache API
questions, and certainly not for questions regarding differences betwen
Apache 2 and IHS 2.

If you have a question about the Apache API, there is the apache-modules
mailing list.

If the IHS 2 API appears to behave differently than open source Apache 2
as downloaded from httpd.apache.org and built with the worker MPM, then
open a PMR with IBM and we'll investigate.  Or send me an e-mail with a
simple but complete testcase that exposes the differing behavior and
which I can run myself, and I'll investigate.