apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Swapan Gupta" <swapan_gu...@infosys.com>
Subject Apache1x port to IHS2x query
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:49:58 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to port my module based on Apache1x to IHS 2.0.42(which is based on Apache2x)
on AIX.

In Apache1x module, I used a function for check access. Now I have registered a hook ap_hook_access_checker
and passed that function as the parameter.
Later on I am trying to access a particular HTTP header using the apr_table_get function.
However, this function is not returning any value for the header, however I could clearly
see the header in the browser using a cgi perl script.
Moreover, I have an installation of Apache 2.0.47, on which my ported code works fine.

Any pointers why the same should fail on HIS when it is working on Apache or do I need to
use any other hooking function as an alternative to the function I used to specify in the
access check parameter of my Apache 1x module.

Thanks
Swapan.