apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Williams" <slyd...@web.de>
Subject Problems with apr
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 05:51:52 GMT
Hello,

I just installed apr (v 0.9.4-2 rpm with devel and apr-utils) with apache
2.0.47-10 on a RH9 box to check out the api and maybe get started using it
for a project.  However, I can't even get apache up and running.  I get the
following error every time.

Starting httpd: /usr/sbin/httpd: relocation error: /usr/lib/libapr-0.so.0:
symbol sys_siglist, version GLIBC_2.3.3 not defined in the file libc.so.6
with link time reference

Is this a problem with glibc (I have 2.3.2) not being the correct version or
is it an actual apr problem?  If it is glibc then where the hell does on
find 2.3.3?  the official version, and the only one I could find, is 2.3.2?

thanks,
chuck