apr-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Howe <ach...@snert.com>
Subject Re: pool interface for shared memory?
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:28:45 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

Too bad that. A pool interface for shared memory would be really nice.
I could use it in mod_watch, mod_require_host, (and probably one day in
mod_throttle) where I had to roll my own shared hash table structure.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ: 7116561         AIM: Sir Wumpus