apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Time for APR 1.0
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 00:22:51 GMT
> Depending on just how hastily you want to tag a release,
> I'd like to clean up the apr_atomic API prior to 1.0.

Personally, I'd like to see the first APR 1.0 release candidate out by the
end of this week.  At that point, I'd like to see whatever API is included
in there frozen for 1.0 (barring a major deficiency that we agree *must*
be fixed prior to 1.0).

I'd also have no problems with this atomics change by then.  If you aren't
comfortable with making that change this quickly, then I'd suggest waiting
for the next release cycle.

I just don't want to see us delay any further.  -- justin

View raw message