apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr configure.in CHANGES
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:13:03 GMT
--On Tuesday, August 26, 2003 6:56 AM -0400 Jeff Trawick
<trawick@attglobal.net> wrote:

> Yeah, that looks reasonable :)  I'm still curious about what was happening
> on Justin's system.

No clue, either.  =)  I very well may have gotten what was working mixed up,
sorry.

What I do know is that host-based authorization is working AFAICT.  So, I'm
not sure that this particular code path is indicative of the original problem
we saw.  That is, I'm not sure how we'd ever execute the code path, or if we
are, it isn't showing signs of failure.  If it is failing, I'd like a clear
example of its failure.  (What we was posted last year appears to be working.)

And, if there is a legitimate bug in Darwin's handling of something, we should
file a bug report with Apple.  Not sure whom the best person to file it would
be.  -- justin