apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: fd from apr_file_t
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:37:25 GMT
Thanks guys for clarifying that further.

The thing that I'm building with APR is an Apache 2 module plus apps that run in
conjunction with that module, so in theory it might even be used by someone
under Windows. I personally don't care about Windows - as long as it works on
Linux and Unix, I'm done ;-)

--
Bojan