apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject fd from apr_file_t
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:35:20 GMT
I'm not sure if this list is the correct place to ask this question, given it's
the APR development list, but I'll take my chances...

I'm trying to figure out how to get a file descriptor (integer or FILE*) out of
the apr_file_t. Is there a function to do that?

Part of my application, that is mostly written around APR, also has to use
standard C Unix API, where files get opened up using file descriptors in the
form of integers or FILE pointers. To avoid opening up the file twice, I'd like
to get an already open file descriptor out of apr_file_t.

--
Bojan