apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc M. Adkins" <mma...@Doorways.org>
Subject Minor documentation updates
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:30:16 GMT
I've done some minor bits of documentation update:

  include/apr_file_info.txt
	warning about cross-platform incompatibility in timestamps
	vs. system time (previously submitted but not in CVS at this time,
	maybe there's a pushback on it)

  include/apr_lib.txt
	documentation of apr_vformatter so it is now more readable and
	has escape sequences listed instead of just extensions
	(I had to go to the code to find the 'q' modifier)

  include/apr_strings.txt
	added links to apr_vformatter() from other functions that
	discussed it, just makes it easier to track it down from the doc

Nothing major, just figured I could do them and save someone else the
trouble.  If they're good enough someone needs to submit them for me.  If
they suck there's always a convenient bit bucket.

mma