apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apr/test testdso.c
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:30:10 GMT

Yes, that is a fair understanding.  I like your 'encouraged' better than
my 'forced', because it matches my thoughts.

If people really need to know what platform they are compiling on, while
using APR, I think we haven't accomplished our goals with APR.  Feature
checks are one thing, platform checks are another.  IMHO, ofcourse.

View raw message