apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Kiran <saiki...@india.hp.com>
Subject Accessing Documents regarding APR
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:45:30 GMT

I just joined the APR list yesterday. I got the tarball of the latest
sources of APR.

I would like to know if there is a place where I can get any design or
any document explaining at a high level about the APR functions etc
apart from the API documentation I find in the website ?. And also where
can I get the list of defects encountered in APR till date ?

If any one of you can let me know where can I start of contributing my
bit, it would be great. Because I am yet to figure out how to start off.

Sai Kiran

View raw message