apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Frankentables
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 21:04:21 GMT
"Sander Striker" <striker@apache.org> writes:

> [...]

I'm posting through gmane now, so hopefully this won't
be an issue in the future (although other people have
mentioned similar problems getting through to the dev
lists).

Has anyone given any thought to the changes I proposed
to the table implementation?  httpd-apreq-2 has some
performance tests which suggest that this implementation
is a little faster.  For example, the table operations
in ap_get_mime_headers_core are roughly 2x faster (for
a typical set of request headers).

--
Joe Schaefer