apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Holyat <ehol...@OLF.COM>
Subject apr_dso_loadon Unix
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:10:34 GMT

	Is there anyone working on adding an option to apr_dso_load() to
change the mode passed to dlopen() on Unix
	dlopen((char *)path, RTLD_NOW | RTLD_GLOBAL);

	I need to use RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_GLOBAL on Solaris and Red Hat Linux
to even get testdso.c to work .
	APR_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_dso_load(apr_dso_handle_t
                                       const char *path, int *mode, int
*mode, apr_pool_t *pool)

	Does someone know If it is the absence of a compile option that is
forcing me to load my share libs with RTLD_LAZY?
	/usr/ccs/bin/ld -dy -G -o libmylib.so

	libmylib.so contains wrappers to load the symbols from another
shared library.

© 2003 OpenLink Financial

Copyright in this message and any attachments remains with us.  It is
confidential and may be legally privileged.   If this message is not
intended for you it must not be read, copied or used by you or
disclosed to anyone else.   Please advise the sender immediately if
you have received this message in error.

Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of
any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility
is accepted by Open Link Financial, Inc. for any loss or damage in any
way arising from its use.

View raw message