apr-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Mueller <XelaRel...@web.de>
Subject apr-config and apu-config broken?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:12:53 GMT
We are using apr-config and apu-config in RapidSvn.
The box I am developping on now is Debian/Woody.
The directories that are reported by "apr-config --includes" seem to
be the directories that were used when building apr but not the
directories it
was installed to.

Here my configuration:
source dirs
- apr: /home/alex/work/subversion/apr
- apu: /home/alex/work/subversion/apr-utils

installed in
| +-apr-config
| +-apu-config

So I would expect the output of "apr-config --includes" to be

But, the output I get is (output of apr-config and apu-config is similar):
-I/usr/bin/include -I/home/alex/work/subversion-0.20/apr-util/include

The first directory "/usr/bin/include" doesnt exist. And the second is
the location of the headers of the apr source tree.

Is this a known bug? Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help...

Alexander Mueller

View raw message