apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rohan Nandode <rnand...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question regarding compilation
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:37:54 GMT
Hi,

I want to separate out the source files with their
corresponding .o (object) files during the
compilation.
Is there any way in the apache build process to
specify path, where object files or library files
should go?

For an example,
I have apache source tree at /work/apache/src/ and I
want the compiled object files in /work/apache/obj/.
The main.c of apache v2.0.35 resides at
/work/apache/src/httpd-2.0.35/server/main.c
I want the main.o at
"/work/apache/obj/httpd-2.0.35/server/main.o", instead
of "/work/apache/src/httpd-2.0.35/server/main.o"

Please let me know how I can achieve this with Apache
2.0.35.

Thanks
Rohan