apr-dev mailing list archives

From cmpil...@collab.net
Subject Re: RA-DAV tests acting *very* strangely.
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:59:37 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> writes:

> --On Monday, March 10, 2003 12:21 AM -0600 cmpilato@collab.net wrote:
> > call.  The 'dirstruct' member of that structure was particularly
> > interesting to me, and looked like this after each call (the paths
> > after the '###' below are the current dirent just read by
> > svn_io_dir_read()):
> Can you jump into apr_dir_read and check the return values from
> readdir_r? I'd imagine that we should be hitting the !ret &&
> thedir->entry != retent case on line 187 - that should be returning
> Is that the case?  -- justin

First, let me say this:

Then, let me say that yes, this bug only happens for me when I'm
running the tests on tmpfs.

Finally, let me crawl into a deep dark hole and lie there a while.

(Karl ask me Friday afternoon if I had tested on both tmpfs and on the
regular filesystem.  I was confident that I had, but apparently messed
up somewhere.)

Oh, Release Manager -- can you put the 5202 change back into the
release, pretty please?

View raw message