apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Backport problem
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:54:50 GMT
At 05:49 PM 3/23/2003, Cliff Woolley wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>> I see we've pushed to cvs HEAD of httpd-2.0 - and we are most broken.
>
>FYI, it's been running what it's running since January.
>
>> For example, http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/httpd-2.0/docs/platform/
>
>That's not a valid URL.  I agree the output is broken, but... IMO we
>should fix and move forward rather than backward.  Icarus has always been
>the one to run the bleeding edge version and has been on 2.1-dev for quite
>a long time.

AHHH... yup.  My bad.

However, would it be a hassle to run APACHE_2_0_BRANCH for a few
days as we prepare to release 2.0.45?  If you would you prefer a temp
tag, I've tagged WROWE_2_0_45_RC1 (it didn't occur to me at the time
I tagged APR that my initials isn't the most appropriate tag these days...
apologies to anyone who was offended or did a double take :-(

If you have any build issues there were some build patches for
symlinks and so forth to apr's build (not source code) - feel free to
cvs up -A srclib/apr if necessary.

Bill