apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Tagged APR_0_9_2 (APU and API as well)
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:31:02 GMT
At 09:24 PM 3/20/2003, Aaron Bannert wrote:
>I think we should just release what we have right now. What would
>I need to do to package this up?

I've tagged APR_0_9_2, APU_0_9_2 and API_0_9_2 for apr, apr-util
and apr-iconv respectively.  Care to roll these on a very modern libtool?
Seems the best I can do is either the OS/X hacked flavor or 1.4.2
(also hacked for HP/UX).  No response to my ping to Pier for Nagoya
access, where I understand we keep all the 'modern' tools.

Any ways, you will find the tools/release.sh script in our apr-dist repos,
and if I don't beat me to building an appropriate clean ./buildconf
environment, feel free to put these together :-)

Bill