apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] redux; discussion of FD_CLOEXEC and APR_INHERIT
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:59:42 GMT
At 11:47 PM 3/17/2003, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>With a small typo pointed out by Bjoern, and fixing at least the
>prototypes for the socket v.s. file implementations of inherit, here
>is the revised patch.  It is 'theoretical'  - I'll vet it on OS/X in
>the morning.

YOW!  Please ignore the OS2 work I started and abandoned!!!

I was first attempting to fix the Unix implementation.  OS2 and Netware
will both obviously need their own pass through the file.  The foo/os2/bar.c
patches are irrelevant, and won't be committed as-is.

If Brad or Brian are available - I will need your eyes on the Unix
patches - and I don't want to go weeks before we release 0.9.2.
If we can address these issues on those platforms by Wed that
would be *really* terrific!

Bill