apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: I surrender (.pdb for releases, no .dbg)
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 21:41:37 GMT
Brane, I am certain you experienced an anomaly, perhaps a broken
version of rebase.exe.  I say this, having compared the sizes of the
Apache 2.0.44 distributed iconv tree to the latest *release* build of
the same.  (Or perhaps you were looking at *debug* builds.)

In any case, don't expect a change on the file size front, and this also
indicates we need to quit rebasing apr-iconv, using rebase to generate
the list of offsets and passing that list file to link (just as we do for
libapriconv.dll and other modules.)  Should be simple enough, I'll get
to it in just a bit.

Bill