apr-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Rodrigues <rodr...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: apr 0.9.2 release?
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:12:58 GMT
On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 10:28:34AM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Craig...
>
>   we are waiting on only one issue; addressing the inherited apr
> handles vulnerability discussed for httpd 2.0 cgi scripting on vuln-dev.
>

>   Doesn't give you a definitive date, but I hope this helps explain
> where we sit right now.  More eyeballs on Bjoern's patches will
> definitely speed this along ;-)

I am not familiar with the issues.  Is this on the order
of days or weeks?

I am also the FreeBSD port maintainer of subversion, and the
lack of apr-0.9.2 is preventing me from upgrading the subversion port.

Would it be possible to copy one recent copy of apr and apr-util nightly
snapshots to
http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/not-released/

I understand that files in this directory are not official and not supported,
but this would at least allow me to upgrade the FreeBSD apr port in
the interim, in lieu of an official apr-0.9.2 release,
and get some of my FreeBSD port users off of my back. :)

Thanks.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc