apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: apr-util buildconf copying rules.mk from ../apr
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:22:25 GMT
On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 08:05 AM, Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

i believe what he's saying is that apache's buildconf runs buildconf
for apr and apr-util, but since configure hasn't been run in apr before
apr-util's buildconf is run, rules.mk hasn't been generated yet, so it
isn't there to copy.

perhaps we should copy over rules.mk.in, then have apr-util's configure
turn it in to rules.mk (just speculating, i haven't looked at what
would need to be done to make this work).

-garrett