apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject The Release Candidate version number?
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:08:00 GMT
I believe I have another couple of hours to finalize the compatibility between
win32 and unix apr_proc_t death (hproc based queries that correspond to
our Unix waitpid based queries).  In both cases, since waitpid()ing kills the
zombie and the ability to again recover the exit code, the same thing should
happen to our win32 hproc (handle.)

And so things will all be pretty darned good on the win32 front.  Time to try
a release candidate tag.

But what version?  Stas pointed out last night (on irc) that you can't just do
an APR version test for 0.9.2 because we've defined the version as 0.9.2 (-dev)
for a very long time.

It seems that this should become the 0.9.3 release.  Can everyone else
accept that numbering?

Bill