apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/include/arch/unix apr_arch_file_io.h
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:03:10 GMT
Branko Čibej wrote:

>>I'll move those protos to apr_private.h now.
>>

>Hm, no I won't... somehow, I was under the impression that apr_private.h
>wasn't arch-specific. Duh.
>
>Would anyone object if I added a file include/arch/apr_private_common.h
>for private stuff that's not architecture-specific? I could include that
>file from the various apr_private.h instances. I suspect there are more
>things that could go into a common private header.

Since there were no objections, I went ahead and made this change. Every
apr_private.h now includes this platform-independent private header. For
now, apr_private_common.h only contains the apr_filepath_list_split_impl
and apr_filepath_list_merge_impl prototypes, but more stuff can probably
move there over time.

--
Brane Čibej   <brane@xbc.nu>   http://www.xbc.nu/brane/