apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <phi...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Build problems with apr-util-0.9.1 src
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:50:15 GMT
I don't quite know how to fix your issue, but all the below are somewhat
normal.

I get them regularly on FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Linux when compiling
apache2 and related.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci philip@p6m7g8.com 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
Webmaster & Webship Teacher

eJournalPress
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume