apr-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Rodrigues <rodr...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (apr) Wed Feb 12 23:45:36 EST 2003
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 02:20:42 GMT
On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:45:37PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>       Some headers with issues:
>         apr_fnmatch.h         (FNM_foo)
>         apr_general.h         (MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS)
>         apr_md5.h             (MD5_DIGESTSIZE)
>         apr_network_io.h      (MAX_SECONDS_TO_LINGER)

Hi,

I already submitted this patch last week to address these issues
mentioned in the STATUS messages that are posted on this
mailing list.

Can someone with commit access to apr look at these patches,
please?

Also, what are the issues that are holding up an apr-0.9.2 release?

I am the FreeBSD port maintainer of apr and subversion, and the
lack of a apr-0.9.2 release is preventing updates to the subversion
port, which a lot of FreeBSD users have been asking me for.

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc