apr-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Fogel <kfo...@newton.ch.collab.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test testfile.c
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 04:49:02 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@apache.org> writes:
> All that said... You've been a major contributor to the successes of this
> project, and I for one am sorry to see you step away, especially on this
> note.  I can only speak for myself, but your future participation and
> contributions will be missed, just as your past participation and
> contributions remain hugely appreciated.

+1

Every technical mailing list has its ups and downs.  Ryan, don't let a
few Bad Communication Moments cause you to step away from the project.
FWIW, I didn't sense at all from this thread that you were getting on
people's bad side (as you can see from my responses, in fact).

Make the changes and let's keep on coding...

-K